Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quickie Post : Top 2 - Interviews...

Quickie Post : Can't get enough of SylSyl and Airi?













Demand is sky high for these two, but they're stuck in the middle of a super-packed schedule, rehearsing for the 'biggest-show-of-their-lives'. But then again, can't disappoint the adoring public right? Last week, I mistakenly thought that was the end of radio interviews cos I didn't see anymore listed in their skeds, but lo and behold just found out today, your Top 2 are gonna be on 987FM again, Woot!

987FM Interviews on Dan & Young's...
Airi on Christmas Eve (Thursday) 9am
SylSyl on Christmas Day (Friday) 9am (man! the girl's workin' on Christmas Day!)

CNA TOMORROW!
But even before the radio interviews are happening, your Top 2 are gonna be on the morning talkshow on Channel News Asia TOMORROW, so tune in to CNA's Primetime Morning at 9am to watch! They'll also be dong a segment with Malay News (for Suria) tomorrow, but I'm not sure when that's goin' on air, will tweet it the minute I find out!

Burning questions?
Do YOU have any burning questions you want answered by your Top 2? Email them to me at summerrstv@live.com by the end of tomorrow and I'll try to get them answered by Christmas Day :) - maybe on video if they can spare me the time!

Ok, back to my BTS post (had to update you abt the interviews mah - important!), with vids on whats been happening over the last coupla days - vocal training, rehearsals and choreo. Plenty to watch!

xoxo, s.

ps. If you are still desperately seeking tix to the Grand Finals, check out my 7pm post later....I've got news...

No comments:

Post a Comment