Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bye Bye Desert Roses & Vertical Dancers :(

What the ....?
Vertical Dancers out??! Desert Roses out??! What? How? 
That's pretty much the reaction of everyone and their cat when the results were announced last night. Don't know about you, but I totally didn't see THAT one coming. Dayum. Btw, I still hate the red light/green light thing, really brutal. I'd rather just have the lights go out. The red light is like the proverbial "EENNNKKK!" buzzer sound.
We all know the reality of the show is that every week people have to go home. 




And our favourites (if they don't wind up winning), will have to go sooner or later because there can be only one winner right? But it still comes as  a shock to me when people go home. Strange right? It was the same with Idol. And like Idol days, it was really really sad to see the girls go.


We were all holding back tears as they trooped off stage and headed to the dressing rooms. I think Miko and Irene were so distraught that they ran away from me to avoid doing an exit interview. Sorry girls, didn't mean to make you 'hide'.


I did manage to catch the Roses for a last few words. They were thoroughly disappointed too. I will definitely miss these girls, they are such lovely people. Here's their short exit video.

If you didn't catch what Sophia was saying (sorry background noise a bit loud ah, Jill-Marie was performing I think), she said she wished that we would have been able to see their performance because they had come up with something really different, as can be seen by their unusual costumes. She also apologised for not getting through (aww! They really are just the sweetest people!) The PVC peekaboo catsuits are inspired by the movie Catwoman for the night's theme of Lights, Camera, Action. Those who saw their rehearsals in the afternoon said it was really different - dayum! I say it again, DAYUM!


The Vertical Dancers also had something different planned, a routine that involved poles and chairs. Maybe something 'cabaret'-ish from the looks of their outfits?



Check out these pics I took backstage before the show when the Roses were fooling about with the rest. 




Here's my fave pic of the lot - Sophia and Jessy whipping Dom into shape! Bet you all our hot blooded male viewers are regretting not voting enough now :)



Lastly some pics of the girls posing with Jill ala Charlie's Angels cos Jill had hair extensions last night - weird hair extensions hahah. She accidentally 'shot' something out of that BB gun by the way and it hit the make-up artist!



Overheard today that producers have invited the Top 8 to come back on the show for the finale, if the Roses and Vertical Dancers do come back, I hope they'll do the routines that they were meant to do last night.

Good luck girls in all your future endeavours, it was certainly a blast hanging out with you guys - stay in touch k!


xoxo, s.


ps, Happy Birthday Irene for tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. watches replica outlet
    I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.
    I've got you book-marked to look at new things you post…

    ReplyDelete
  2. gucci mamas bag
    I need to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I absolutely enjoyed
    every bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love your website.. Great colors & theme.
    Did you create this site yourself? Please reply back as
    I'm planning to create my own website and would love to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme
    is called. Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web page; Hair Straightener

    ReplyDelete
  4. find more info f2g78b5z91 louis vuitton fake replica bags hermes u3k36d1r92 replica bags online shopping replica hermes handbags i4g05e6s01 replica bags online shopping find more info f2g78b5z91 Louis Vuitton fake Bags replica bags hermes u3k36d1r92

    ReplyDelete