Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quickie Post : 3 More OMG BTS Vids

Quickie Post : Last 3 Vids
I've got three more behind-the-scenes videos to share with you guys - OMG its almost 6am!
Anyway, here you go ...


This first vid is of Luminiq Crew rehearsing their second item. Notice that the starting pose of the second item, is the same as the end pose of the first item they did? I likey. This was recorded at Tuesday night's full dress rehearsal.



This is a vid of Jill-Marie singing True Colours for Desert Roses Jessy and Sophia and their friend Lily. They requested she sing it for them and I happened to be there to record too :) 



This last vid is of the night's guest performer Quick Quick Danger during the full dress rehearsals, also on Tuesday night.

xoxo, s.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and
    I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Also visit my weblog; metrorelationship.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. holds elements giorgio plume daryll jeunes elude tales edwall
    really liked the post you posted . it just isnt that easy to discover even remotely good posts toactually read (you know.. really READ and not simply browsing through
    Korean Air Purifier Brands

    Negative Ion Generator Reviews Consumer Reports

    Air Purifier Made In Germany

    ReplyDelete