Monday, December 7, 2009

Ep 17 is up! Spec #11 Step Up & Dance

This is last week's episode. After a non-elimination week, the Top 4 battle it out onstage with two songs each and back-up dancers. Sizzling? You decide.
As per the previous post, this is the closest we'll get to a full episode at the moment. This youtube-r prefers to only upload individual performances rather than the entire show. Thanks for uploading and hopefully 'nazamania' will be back soon to upload the full episodes!

Kicking off the show is Tabitha with Beyonce's 'Crazy In Love'.


Next up, Sezairi with Ne Yo's 'Mad'.


Sylvia is up next with the Pussycat Dolls' 'I Don't Need A Man'.


Now Charlie's up with Chris Brown's 'With You'.


Next up, Tabby goes solo with Pixie Lott's 'Mama Do'.


Followed by Airi's rendition of Usher's 'Caught Up'.


Sylvia does Estelle's 'American Boy'.


Finally, Charlie closes the show with Justin Timberlake's 'Lovestoned'.


And now, the Results....


So what did you think of last week's show? I know I havent done reviews in a while, just don't have the heart to pick apart the show or the performances - gettin' soft hey? Well, its almost 12midnight, just 20 minutes to Idol Day now. I've got one more post to do after this and if I still have energy left, maybe I'll get around to reviewing the last coupla episodes :P

Happy Idol Day everyone!
xoxo, s.

3 comments:

  1. hey Summer, did you know that the Official Blogger is stealing your Jessica Cali idea? He has recorded new Jesica Cali videos! I'm a big fan of Tabitha but I think its so sneaky of the Official Blogger to just steal your 'video ideas'! FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No comment to the post above but I LOVE JESSICA CALI!!! :)

    Anyway uh I really liked flo's comment about tabby's hair. I LOVE IT WHEN SHE CURLS HER HAIR ALL OVER! When's it's straight not as nice (songs for a cause week).

    Hope a girl wins!!! (No offence to airi fans)
    I'll be happy if it's sylvia and super happy if it's tabby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg yea to anon#1, poor summer!

    ReplyDelete