Wednesday, December 30, 2009
WEDNESDAY = TODAY = IDOL DAY!
Well, for me at least muahahahah <--- *evil laughter*
I'll be meeting them pretty soon, gonna head out to Marina Bay right after this post to catch up with them while they get their hair and makeup done. They've got full dress rehearsals tonight at the floating stage for Celebrate 2010. So look out for my tweets/twitpics!
(pic taken from Izked's Official Idol Blog!)
If you are still clueless about Celebrate 2010, please go to these various places and get CLUED IN!...
Quick Idol-related facts for 'Celebrate 2010' :
1. Singapore Idol Sezairi Sezali will be performing with SI Finalists on the show
2. Sezairi will also be performing with his band Juxtapose during the preshow which is not telecast on tv.
3. The Idols will also be performing 3 numbers during the preshow which is not telecast on tv.
4. Farhan and his band heregoesnothing! will be performing at the preshow too.
5. The actual show will be telecast LIVE on Channel 5 tomorrow night from 11pm. But hello, nothing beats watching it live in person at the venue right?
Tickets are available at SISTIC.com.sg and cost $30 (not much to pay for an awesome way to count in the New Year!), AND if you flash your Singapore Idol Grand Finals ticket stub when you purchase Celebrate 2010 tix, you can purchase it at just $20!! (thats a $10 off for showin' your Idol love!)
Anyway, hurry and get tickets, you don't wanna miss out on the pre-show stuff. Plus there are tons of artistes performing that night, so definitely 'the' place to be for the 'countdown'! Party starts at 8pm tomorrow, and ends at 3am on New Year's Day!
Ok, am off to see muh Idols...suddenly miss them tons - and I JUST saw them on Monday tsk!