Monday, August 24, 2009

Gibson Guitars for Idols









At vocal training on Saturday, the Idols were told that this season, Gibson would be 'lending' them some guitars!











I'm not a big guitar afficianado, nor am I a musician, but I do know that Gibson is one of the most sought-after guitar makers in the world. Them and Fendi, oops FendER. As you can see, my propensity to fashion is a little er, stronger.

Anyway, I'm guessing by the gasps and oohs and aahs I heard when the announcement was made, those who do play the guitar and plan to use one for their performances were thrilled by Gibson's magnanimous offer.

Just don't scratch the shinies k boys & girls?

So tomorrow's the day they get to go to Gibson to pick out a guitar of their choice! How awesome is that?

Happy picking you guys! No pun intended! Don't forget to say a big thank you on your way out! :)

Goodboy has promised me some 'on location' pics of the droolworthy instruments and goss on who's drooling over what - lookin' forward to it babe! Thanks for bein' my on site reporter/photog! Don't fail me now!


xoxo, s.


No comments:

Post a Comment