Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A touching Vid for MJ by Official Blogger Izked

OMG, had to share this....so touching!

MJ ARE YOU SEEING THIS BABE! We miss ya!


Look out for more at the Official Blog cos Iz is working hard on his super long post that covers the last coupla days from the theme, the photo/trailershoot and MJ's decision to leave. Check out the full post on the Official Idol Blog here.

Big *clap* to Iz for making such a lovely video, please make more! OMG, I am so gonna tear up if you make 'exit' videos next time....

xoxo, s.

ps. If only I knew how to edit videos...but that would mean more Googling for online tutorials. So not doing that this week...I only 2 more days to pull off a magnificent princess party for my daughter....*breaking out in cold sweat*.....have bought out half of Phoon Huat convinced I need like 16 different type of sprinkles for what I believe will be only about 24 cupcakes. Tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment