Wednesday, September 2, 2009

VOTE VOTE VOTE Piano Show 1

Its 5pm, tx time is 8pm. Thats just 3 mere hours away.
Here are the vids and pics taken from this morning's interview at 987FM. Dan & Young are just the best. Super efficient chop chop and everyone got airtime to plug themselves!

Check out Dougie's interview....


Listen to the four of them give listeners a song sampler...niiiice....


Radio interview all done, group shot with the Dan & Young...and we're off!
Thanks Official Idol Radio Station!



















Check out my pics from today's 987FM interview and a first look at the Piano Show set at twitpic. (http://www.twitpic.com/photos/summerr77)

After the radio interviews, the four of them headed to Studio 1 to join the other 8 for full day rehearsals before tonight's show...

I asked each of them to say something about how they are feeling about tonight...









OMG can't believe they're excited to see Michael Learns To Rock...the band with the most predictable lyrics ever. Ok la, I shouldn't diss them, I think I know all their songs too...I'm not an actor I'm not a star, and I don't even have my own car.....

Anyway, safe to say, they all seem pretty calm about tonight. I'll be seeing them in a few hours, lets see how they're holdin' up then! :)

xoxo, s.

No comments:

Post a Comment